3. MSC Divina
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the seven day cruise. It was a Jazz Cruise but the ship offered many wonderful experiences that we could partake in when we had free time. Arrival and departure were all handled with ease. The staff was fabulous, friendly, and most courteous meeting all our needs and expectations as was the service provided. The food, more European in presentation, was excellent and diverse with an eye for detail. The ship, The Davina, was beautiful offering a luxurious environment with a wide range of eating venues, activities, shops, and lounges to enjoy. Our cabin was spacious and well fit. We found the entertainment and shore excursions to be top notch. I bought a spa package and was pleased with the services and facilities but wish I was informed more with all of its offerings that I had to learn for by myself. (An intense explanation of spa facilities at the start would have been appreciated.) We have cruised on many different lines and found MSC to provide excellent service and venues to make our cruise all we could ask for. We are looking forward to a ten day cruise in November and we plan to continue to look at MSC offerings. MSC is a FANTASTIC cruise line meeting all our needs and expectations!!

MSC/Jazz does it all.

jjheidel’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2
Spacious, comfortable, and nicely decorated. Well maintained.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins