3. Costa Fascinosa
The absolute worst experience of my life. Took my mam on this cruise to give her a holiday of a life time and possibly her last holiday, due to ill health. Been on four other cruise liners and loved every minute. Waiters and staff were the most miserable unhappy unfriendly people, half of them couldn't understand what you were saying unless you were Italian. Rude, noisy, and abrupt; the staff were not interested in you. I complained from day one to the hospitality staff, and the hospitality manager till the day I left . An apology and a bottle of wine was the only compensation they found suitable for my experience . Food was cold, you sat in the breakfast room next to the galleys, listening to waiters banging crockery and scraping waste from plates in your full view . We joined the ship in Palma, no refreshment drinks , left to our own devices to embark. No passenger assistance for my mam. No welcome or help to our rooms. Basically find your room yourself . Yet the next day there were passengers embarking from Barcelona, they had a full on festival welcome on board . You constantly had to ask for tea, milk, hot water. Breakfast was a nightmare, anything but relaxing. Fine if you were Italian and drank coffee. It was like a hop off, hop on ship, embarking and disembarking constantly in every port we stopped at. Lifts were not operating due to cases been put on each floor and emergency drills. No afternoon tea due to emergency drills everyday with the embarking . Felt I stood in a queue at hospitality desk most of my holiday. Absolute joke.... It was like a zoo. Anything but relaxing . In fact animals are better behaved than the passengers . Money grabbing company. Making you pay for shuttle buses to take you out the port. No hot drinks after breakfast ! Screaming kids in the adult pool only area. Waiters stomping around in bad moods throwing things down . The only time I was happy was when I went off the ship in the ports . Very very unprofessional in every way. Toilets on two floors disgusting wouldn't flush . Charges on my account for mini bar, mam never used .

Don't waste your money!

Costa Fascinosa Cruise Review by Ann 1234

Felt I stood in a queue at hospitality desk most of my holiday.

Screaming kids in the adult pool only area.

Waiters stomping around in bad moods throwing things down .

The only time I was happy was when I went off the ship in the ports .

Very very unprofessional in every way.

Toilets on two floors disgusting wouldn't flush .

Charges on my account for mini bar, mam never used .
Ann 1234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Fascinosa price drops

Balcony Premium
Cabin BP 6380 /8339
Average got what we paid for. No complimentary toiletries unless you stood in a queue at reception and asked for them.
Carmen Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins