• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Randy Steed
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jul 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom with Window

Last year I took my adult daughter on a Viking Cruise to China and we were very pleased with the total experience so I decided to book a second cruise this year with my wife, son and his wife. We decided to take the Paris & Heart of Normandy cruise with a Pre-Cruise stay in Paris and a Post-Cruise extension to Oxford & Highclere Castle. Again we couldn't have been more pleased.

Viking does a great job with their cruises but in my opinion they do even better with their excursions. We loved the city walk through Le Marais in Paris, visiting Claude Monet's home, Gardens and Lily Ponds in Giverny. The special ceremony they arranged at the American Military Cemetery in Normandy was moving and the high speed train transfer from Paris to London was a nice experience. We really enjoyed our stay in a great hotel in Oxford along with all the side excursions and tours from there. Viking also did a great job with our transfers to and from the airports, hotels and cruise ship.

We have five adult children so needless to say we are already planning another two or three trips with Viking. It looks like Russia may be on the list.

Deluxe Stateroom with Window

Cabin D

Viking's Cabins are very comfortable and meet all our needs

1 Helpful Vote