3. Grand Celebration
Well I did a survey and oula! I won a free cruise! Ha! I decided to take the bait and paid my 118.00 in "port fees and taxes". And then did my research as I live in the midwest. First they tried desperately to sell me a hotel stay and car and on and on...I stayed at the cruise. But felt something was up when they said I had to travel to ft. Lauderdale to pick up my "vouchers and boarding passes". From the hours of research I decided against it...even though that little voice in the back of your head says maybe you should...maybe they are really holding your passes? (Well folks that's what they are banking on...) it's to get you into a 4...not a 1 or even 2 hour timeshare presentation. And the folks that do the presentation are not nice folks from everything I heard on board from the other cruisers that listened to that voice. I confirmed my cruise...never called the "welcome" center..and got on the ship...never had an issue...we were boarded in 15 minutes (have your passport). And guess what...you get your boarding passes at the port...secret is out! And btw...that 118.00 you paid? That WAS YOUR PAYMENT FOR THE CRUISE! You paid for the smallest room at a discounted price to ensure bookings for the ship...this booking company books about 30% of the ships bookings....so Bahamas paradise let's it continue...whence we sailed the ship was at about over half booked...at best. BUT overall we had a blast on that ship...food was outstanding, the service even better, and I would recommend to anyone willing to have a great time...yes there are fees as with any cruise, but it's all what you make it and I would definitely do it again....just buyer beware!

Free Cruise

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by Cabin24

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

Cabin24’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin Rq00
Small but clean...bathroom was very clean and nice.

More Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration Reviews