3. Viking Star
The crews was great! I think the walk to the bus was too long dragging our luggage on arrival at Venice airport. All tours of the various cities was excellent except Rome where the local tour guide was terrible. She could not be understood. I turned my "quite box" off because it was difficult to listen. The food was great. The itinerary was excellent. The ports were all I wanted to visit. The room service was very good except that the sign in the bathroom said to "put the towels on the floor when we want them change to save the environment". The towels were changed twice a day. I will recommend Viking Cruises to all my friends. This was our second experience with Viking. We plan to cruise the Rhine next.

Mediterranean Extravaganza

Viking Star Cruise Review by rpochop@charter.net

The crews was great!

The food was great.

The itinerary was excellent. The ports were all I wanted to visit.

I will recommend Viking Cruises to all my friends.

This was our second experience with Viking. We plan to cruise the Rhine next.
rpochop@charter.net’s Full Rating Summary