3. Viking Eistla
Had never done a river cruise before so wasn't sure if it would enjoyable, though as an enthusiastic traveller I figured we'd be doing enough that what happened on board wouldn't matter. To my astonishment had a fantastic time on board, enjoyed the company of other travelers, outstanding food (cooked up by chef Florian) and the professionalism of the crew (Valerie et al.) The cabin was comfortable, and my wife and I enjoyed sitting not he balcony as we skimmed the Rhine. The cabin attendant did a stellar job keeping everything clean and tidy. The only weak point for me on board was the Wi-Fi which was abysmal. Most of the shore excursions were interesting but some of the logistics in getting to where we were going made our time brief at some of the destinations.

Viking River Cruise Outstanding

timlsmith@aol.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Eistla price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 214
Excellent - very comfortable. Enjoyed sleeping with the doors open and the sounds of the river wafting into the room.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins