3. Celestyal Crystal
I took a 3 night cruise to the Greek islands and Turkey on the Celestyal Olympia. It was such a fantastic cruise! The cruise is very port heavy but the time on the ship was fabulous. The crew was amazing and so friendly and helpful. I spent most of my time by the pool and in the sunbathing deck. It got pretty crowded but it was still enjoyable. They had music and dance lessons by the pool and the buffet was great offering hamburgers, gyros, sandwiches and desserts. The Aegean restaurant had wonderful dinners and the staff was superb! The entertainment at night in the lounge was great and a perfect way to end the evening. Everything ran smoothly and the staff was very efficient at the ports getting everyone on and off the ship. I would love to cruise with Celestyal again and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to enjoy the Greek islands!

Best Experience!

Celestyal Crystal Cruise Review by Kris07

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: Greece
Kris07’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Crystal price drops

Very clean. Bathrooms were small but I was traveling alone so it didn't bother me. There was always a steward in the hall to assist you with any issues.