3. Viking Lif
Loved every bit of the cruise, and hopfully will be able to put another cruise together for 2016. Services onboard were great. The variety of entertainment was very "local" and fun to watch. Shore excursions were just long enough. We booked our flights thru viking and we could not be happier with the follow trough from start to finish. I didn't expect the help from the viking staff when we got to the airport when the trip was over. Our cabin was on the lower floor, and was a little smaller than some of the other rooms, but there was more good about the room than there was bad. We had more privacy than some of the rooms that had balconies. Food lended itself to the local dishes and was a good treat. I can't say enough about the excellent presentation of the food dishes each meal. I have heard that there are fancier and more upscale river cruises available, but for my money I don't think that there is any better river cruise line than Viking River Cruises. Thanks for the memories!

Amsterdam to Budapest