3. Viking Truvor
A tour of St. Petersburg, RU was the only item on my bucket list and I was delighted to have accomplished my longtime goal. It was an excellent cruise including the accommodations on board the ship, the food, the chef, the servers and the tour guides. All were very friendly and knowledgeable. Some didn't hesitate to go out of his/her way to provide service beyond the expected or to share information that made the trip so interesting. The ports of call were very interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed learning the history of the region and hearing first hand descriptions of life during the Soviet era. The on-board lectures were well organized and informative. My greatest reward was touring the many churches and palaces and viewing the art and architecture. My only disappointment was the modern/interpretive dance ballet on the first night. I was expecting to see a traditional, classical ballet. But I will not judge my entire experience on that one night. Overall, Viking more that met my expectations and would would not hesitate to book with Viking again.

Met my expectations ... and more

Viking Truvor Cruise Review by jlyon@sc.rr.com

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
jlyon@sc.rr.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Truvor price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin AX
Compact and efficient. A large size person might not fit into the shower stall. Very clean and was serviced several times each day. No complaints at all.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins