• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom with Large Window
Cruising along the Seine
Cruising along the Seine
Lounge

Leisurely cruise down the Seine. Our program director was amazing. She arranged to have us switch from British to American tour of D-Day beaches in the middle so we could view the Bayeux tapestry and the American Cemetery, and arranged for a wheelchair when my knee gave out so I could to Versailles. She was bright, funny, and accommodating. Our chef was great, too. I have several food allergies and each day the Maitre'd would bring me the menu for the day so I could choose my meals and the chef would prepare them for me in a separate space in the kitchen using separate utensils. Chef was very charming and made me feel that accommodating my requests was nothing special, just his job. I appreciated having most of the tours included. Sometimes, the cost of tours can cost almost as much as the cruise. Tours were well organized. The ship itself was small and in need of updating, but since it is being replaced next year there is no point. It was lovely to see the river flow by, very relaxing. Overall, a good cruise, I would recommend Viking Cruises, and would take another cruise with them.

Deluxe Stateroom with Large Window

Cabin B

Room was very clean and maintained throughout the day. AC was not the best.

Find a cruise