3. Marella Dream
Thomson Dream a disaster from beginning to end. Two ports missed in as many weeks. Then the canteen staff began to take the mickey by singing a Caribbean song with the words changed to having missed ports again. Had noro virus on board the previous week and had to be served in self service canteen. When I asked for a couple of bread rolls and beef for lunch I was offered a slice of beef about 1inch by three which left me flabbergasted? The Orion restaurant was no better, had to wait 30 minutes for 2 cold puddings and after 20 minutes waiting to be asked if we wanted tea or coffee decided to have it elsewhere. All this time the waiter was chatting to travellers who were disembarking the next day, looking for tips which he persisted with until he was offered money. However my worst complaint was the rock hard bed which had to be endured for 2 weeks I was in agony, no spare mattresses I was told, does beg the question as to what happens if someone has an accident?

Oh Dear, What Can the Matter Be?

Marella Dream Cruise Review by shiny shoes

• Sail Date: February 2015
  • Destination: Cuba
shiny shoes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

very small banging legs all the time getting into bed
  Marella Dream Deck Plans