3. Caribbean Princess
We have had a few princess cruises, and must admit that I was disappointed with the ship as far as the different size of the bars and especially the putting green. We had always had such fun on the deck after dinner, and enjoyed it with friends. But on this ship it was non exsistant. Far too small. The wheel house bar, by far our favourite one on princess, was half the size . It is such a popular bar for many, which meant that many had to turn away and go to another one. As always the crew were exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I think she has gone in for a well, not before time, refit. On the whole a thoroughly enjoyable cruise. Although I wont be cruising in August!

Caribbean Princess

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by linda.webb43@ntlworld.com

• Sail Date: August 2015
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

As always the crew were exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble for them.

linda.webb43@ntlworld.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C609
Needed new bedding . Very worn out. And holey sheets.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins