3. Viking Eistla
I traveled with 3 of my sisters, my husband and brother in law. We have cruised with the best Cruise Ships and have most likely 100 cruises between all of us and we ALL LOVED the River Cruise on the Eistla. It was a first for all of us. The service, the food, the scenery. We loved it so much and talked about the advantage of the smaller ships compare to the masses of the big ships that all 6 of us booked again for August 2016 to cruise from Munich to Budapest. One of my sisters and her husband lives in Germany and they joined us in Frankfurt and we flew together to Amsterdam. The cabins where a little small but we spend very little time in them and so it was fine. We all had a fantastic time and enjoyed all the excursions also. Looking forward to our next one.

Wonderful

Viking Eistla Cruise Review by TR74

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony
I traveled with 3 of my sisters, my husband and brother in law.

We all had a fantastic time and enjoyed all the excursions also.

Looking forward to our next one.
TR74’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Eistla price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D
It was a little small but very clean and the service was great. We had no complaints but no comparing to other ships that do River Cruises since we where never on any of those.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins