3. Viking Pride
This is my second cruise with Viking because I was so pleased with my first experience. My sister and her husband joined us when I talked about our first experience. The entire staff did everything to make our cruise the best experience we ever had and they succeeded. The food was excellent with good selections every night. Our tours were well planned and very well done. The tour guides were well informed and were very entertaining. We were given good tips on highlights in the cities we stayed. The organization was excellent so that we made the most of our stay in each of the ports. I highly recommend Viking cruises. The caring staff met our every need.

Perfect Tour!

Viking Pride Cruise Review by katrina7@san.rr.com

• Sail Date: July 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Window

I highly recommend Viking cruises. The caring staff met our every need.
katrina7@san.rr.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Pride price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Window
Cabin D
Very nice cabin. Kept extremely clean and attended with toiletries.
Main Deck Outside Cabins