3. Costa Deliziosa
This was the first cruise either my wife or I had been on and we were a little concerned about booking this ship after reading some of the reviews, now we have stayed in some wonderful 5 star land based hotels but this ship was brilliant. All the staff were helpful and happy, the ship was always being cleaned, the food was lovely and varied either in the main restaurant of the buffet style. The only gripe I would agree with is yes the main pool area can get very noisy but there are 2 pools to chose from or you can just find a quieter part of the ship, it is big enough. All in all I would recommend this ship to anyone we enjoyed every minute of the cruise and for the first time in a long both of us did not want to go home, we will definitely cruise again and use Costa again.

Loved the Whole Experience

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by ELMET

ELMET’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Deliziosa price drops

Balcony Classic
Cabin BC 5376
The cabin was in my opinion quite big with plenty of wardrobe space and draws big king size bed and a large balcony with small table and 2 chairs.
Our cleaner Benjamin was always pleasant and asking us if everything was ok with our room.
Giglio Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins