• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

ELMET
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2015
Cabin: Balcony Classic

This was the first cruise either my wife or I had been on and we were a little concerned about booking this ship after reading some of the reviews, now we have stayed in some wonderful 5 star land based hotels but this ship was brilliant.

All the staff were helpful and happy, the ship was always being cleaned, the food was lovely and varied either in the main restaurant of the buffet style.

The only gripe I would agree with is yes the main pool area can get very noisy but there are 2 pools to chose from or you can just find a quieter part of the ship, it is big enough.

Balcony Classic

Cabin BC

The cabin was in my opinion quite big with plenty of wardrobe space and draws big king size bed and a large balcony with small table and 2 chairs.

Our cleaner Benjamin was always pleasant and asking us if everything was ok with our room.

Port Reviews

Venice

did not take an excursion but stayed in Venice for 2 nights before cruise what a lovely city to visit

Corfu

Lovely little bay enjoyed the time on a beach

Mykonos

just went ashore to find a what a beautiful place Mykonos is.

Santorini

great place but you need go on a cable car, donkey or a 40 minute step climb to get from prot to town But its well worth it

Dubrovnik