3. Viking Atla
This was our very first trip on Viking, and our very first trip to Europe, and we wouldn't have changed a thing. From the time we landed in Nuremberg, to 8 days later when we were taken back to the airport, we were treated like royalty. *The staff was absolutely wonderful and attentive to all of our needs. Our Program Director, Terry, was beyond terrific. He made us feel comfortable and at home from the very first day. He remembered our names when we passed him on the boat, and always took the time to talk to us and answer our questions. The same can be said about our Concierge, Cristina. What a joy to work with. *We took advantage of all of the shore excursions, and enjoyed all of them. The daily schedule was planned out very nicely. It gave us plenty of time to explore the city on our own, or take part on an added excursion. *The only cruising that we have ever done was ocean cruising. Let me tell you, river cruising is nothing like it. I absolutely loved having a smaller amount of guests on the cruise. Everything felt more intimate and personal. *Everyone we met on the cruise was absolutely delightful. We are looking forward to keeping in touch with our new cruise partners in the years to come, and who knows...we might end up cruiing again in the future. *One last note---When we were dropped off at the airport for our return trip back home, I was pleasantly surprised to be met by Viking Cruise Staff members, who helped us through the airline check in process. Way to go Viking---you have thought of everything!!! At first, I said I wouldn't change a thing--but if...I mean, when, we cruise again, we will be flying in a few days earlier to take advantage of a pre cruise add on.

Exceptional Viking Romantic Danube River Cruise

saratodd1@Hotmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Atla price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 101
We booked last minute and had a very limited budget to work with. We were pleasantly surprised by our stateroom. Yes, it was smaller, with no veranda/balcony, but seriously, we had what we needed and then some. Every little space available was usable space...right down to the bathroom.
Main Deck Outside Cabins