3. Viking Pride
My father had just passed away two weeks before our sail date. We had purchased trip insurance, and we did consider postponing our trip. Our friends and relatives persuaded us to go on the trip as planned. I am so glad we did. We had such a wonderful, restful trip. There was absolutely nothing that wasn't first class. I have celiac disease, and I was concerned about having food that I could eat. The chef on the ship was fabulous. Every day for every meal I had gluten free bread, pasta, desserts, etc. I felt like a princess. The entire staff was outstanding. It was like floating down a beautiful river on a 5 star hotel. Our captain was the youngest captain in Viking's history. He was excellent. Just an outstanding trip with outstanding people. The first couple we met on the ship was from a town in the same state where we are from. We have continued our friendship and visited with each other since returning. New friends who are like long time friends. The entire trip was worth making that friendship. We loved all aspects of our cruise, and we will cruise with Viking again.

Luxurious Rest

Allieree’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Pride price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Large Window
Cabin A 311
Of course it was small, but it was very nice. We loved lying on the bed and watching the river scenery pass by.
Upper Deck Outside Cabins