MSC Divina Cruise Review

Amazing Cruise

MSC Divina Cruise Review by 3 Irish amigos

• Sail Date: Sep 2015
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean

I'm just glad I wasn't put off by some people's reviews of M.S.C. Divina. Just back from cruise with 2 friends and couldn't fault it. The ship itself is so glamorous took some beautiful photos. We had some wonderful nights, a big favourite was the Officers and Gentlemens night. A chance to dance with the Officers. Also Micheal Jackson night in the theatre. Organisers did a great job overall. I agree some people don't listen to announcements and that causes confusion. Entertainment team are brilliant. Had some great laughs on Deck 14 being entertained by them while sunbathing and enjoying the pool area. The cruise card system works very well. We did the Alleegrisso beverage package well worth having. We had plenty of room for 3 in a balcony cabin. Storage was fine we stored our cases under the beds. We ate in the buffet most of the time and there was a vast choice of food. You could never be hungry. Thumbs up to all the crew. I can't rate all areas because we didn't use them all. Can't wait to go again to check out some more.

3 Irish amigos's Full Rating Summary

La Spezia (Cinque Terre)

Took shuttle bus from ship. I think cost was &12.90 for return ticket. Short walk to city centre. Walked around a lovely park did some shopping and saw some beautiful buildings.

Cannes

We got a tender boat as ship can't go all the way into the port. Well organised and very helpful crew. We had a lovely walk along the port area. Found some nice souvenir shops along the side streets.

Barcelona

We got a shuttle bus from ship. I think the cost was €8.50 return. The first site we saw was the beautiful cathedral. Also market stalls. Walked along the centre of the street called The Rambla. We stopped and had a drink outside one of the many bars, saw lots of street entertainers. Then we visited a very big shopping centre. We had a very enjoyable day.

3 Irish amigos