3. Norwegian Gem
Just back from another fabulous week on the GEM! We have sailed her many times and it's great to be back and see so many familiar faces. Service was exceptional as usual and it was a very relaxing enjoyable trip. We did mostly specialty restaurants this trip, not intentional just worked out that way with meeting new friends and keeping up with old ones. Leo was there and there was a new piano player, at least for me, named Taylor. both were very good. We did not go to the shows as we've seen them before plus our dinner time did not work for getting there. Casino was busy and was good to me but not to DH. I play Let it Ride, and he puts it all in the slots. We stayed in a suite so had priority embarkation and disembarkation. The general walk-offs were finished by 9am when they started calling the groups by tag color.

Another Wonderful Cruise on the Gem

scaaty’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SF 10164
Love this category and sitting on the balcony watching the wake. Plenty of room for two people. There is a sofa bed that pulls out into a single and would work for a child.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Cabana rental
    Love having a cabana on the private island. I can't stay in the sun long so this is a great compromise for my DH who is a sun worshiper.
    View All 12,961 Cabana rental Reviews