3. Carnival Ecstasy
I have sailed on 23 Cruises(22 on Carnival and 1 on NCL). I have mostly sailed on 4,6, and 7 day cruises, and on three 3 day cruises. I live 30 minutes away from the Port of Miami. This was Labor Day Weekend. The ship was full of drunks. The passengers were so rude to the crew members conducting the safety drill. They continued screaming, talking loudly, and playing on their cell phones. A lot of these drunks would argue with the bar staff because they were upset that they had a 15 limit drink. I had never seen such a crowd on a cruise. The food , entertainment, and service were excellent. All of the crew members went above and beyond for all passengers. I sailed on the Breeze last month, and on the Victory in July so I found this ship so old and small. This cruise was a lot more expensive than my 4 day cruise on the Victory in July. It was very over priced for such a small ship. I had a great time with all of the amazing entertainment, but I will not sail on a 3 day cruise again.

Terrible!