Carnival Miracle Cruise Review
1,400 Reviews

Cruise ok, excursion fantastic!!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by duck93446

• Sail Date: Aug 2015
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

My husband and I have cruised cruise lines with 20+ cruises under our belt. We cruise Carnival alot because we are on the pacific coast and unfortunately not too many choices. The mexican riviera is a cruise we do alot, its cheap for a balcony and we don't have to fly anywhere. This cruise on the Miracle was ok, we generally never complain about food or service but this time that it was lacking. But what I did want to talk about was the most fabulous excursion in Puerto Vallarte, the Las Caletas beach hideway!!!!!! This was the highlight of our cruise, its not cheap but it is sooooooo worth it, a private beach to swim and snorkle, warm beautiful water, great service it was just the best, DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!!!! It has 5 stars and it is correct.

The ship is fine, we just had terrible experience in the steakhouse Nick & Noras, it was my birthday and my husband took me there for a nice romantic dinner, it was not, it was sooooo loud we could not even talk to each other or here the waitress, long story, but needless to say, we won't do that again.

We love cruising and will continue on.

duck93446's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

Balcony, great room

Beach

This was the highlight of our cruise, absolutely beautiful place, clear warm water to swim, snorkel, kayak or just lay on the beach, lots of activities if you wanted to and great food,drinks and service!!!!! A++++++ for us.

duck93446