3. Oasis of the Seas
I read previous reviews about the Ocean of the Seas ship but because my family and friends were eager to give it a try I'm now glad I don't ever have to wonder what I've been missing. I should have listened to those reviews. It's true to say that Windjammer Marketplace is most certainly a 'market' of crowded people, dirty tables and cutlery, and the hygiene standards around the ship is not good. It confirmed it all when learning that a high selection of people get to spend a Saturday on the ship whilst moored and they get to use all the facilities and then disembark when us high paying guests have boarded the ship by the afternoon before it leaves for the cruise - shocking. I don't want to talk about the other islands only Haiti being quite good. The swimming pools are far too small to accommodate enough people to know they've had a good swim. They're so crowded that they are not swimming but standing and chatting, and some children get upset because there's no room to move. It's too crowded everywhere. FYI, there's no iron/board in your room. Wearing a tuxedo and cocktail dress on that special evening dining, doesn't justify the standards you actually get out from the cruise because you just can't be bothered. We did visit the shows every evening and they were good, BUT that's only 2 hours out of each day. Royal Caribbean should rethink about accommodating everyone leisurely on a ship of that size. For those of us who travel from Europe who pay extreme amounts of money to experience this kind of holiday, you need another one to recover from it, or either that you shut mentally off which is difficult.

An Upper Class Version of Butlins in the UK

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Kammy b

Kammy b’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Not bad. Have no iron in room.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans