Marella Spirit Cruise Review

Ancient Wonders Cruise

Marella Spirit Cruise Review by Suzy C

• Sail Date: Aug 2015
  • Destination: the Mediterranean

Sailed on 31st August from Mamaris Turkey .

Travelled to Istanbul Bosscarda Kusadasi

Athens and Santorini .

Wonderful ship although not a large new style ship very adequate . Reasonable spacious cabin we had an outside on deck 3 . The cabin staff were brilliant, so polite and friendly you only had to ask and it was done ! We also had towel animals ! We chose to eat in the seated restaurant the Compass Rose the waiting staff were excellent kind friendly and always had a smile nothing was too much trouble .

We sat with some lovely people who we remained with for whole of the cruise

The food was of very good quality and a good variation . Good entertainment and good selection of excursions. Although due to me having an ankle injury I was unable to go o any of these my partner and I went ashore by ourselves and found plenty to do and the Destination team were very helpful also became of this injury i had to have special assistance and could not fault Thomson on the service they provided at all times . Well done Thomson brilliant cruise thank you can't wait to go again !

Suzy C's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Outside double 431

Spacious enough lots of wardrobe space flat screen TV tea making facilities only downside we got separate beds but due to my leg injury I think it worked out for the best. Beds were comfortable . Spotlessly clean .

Santorini

Wonderful island so pretty lovely friendly people lots of cafes and souvenir shops and the cable car ride although a bit scary has to be done to appreciate the spectacular views from Thira .

Suzy C