Nautica Cruise Review

Nautica Cruise Review by JuleS0464

• Sail Date: Aug 2015
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

We booked this cruise about 4 weeks before departure. I was disappointed at first that I wasn't able to get a room with a balcony but our ocean view room was perfect and I'm glad we didn't spend the extra money! Everything about this trip was fantastic. We have been on several cruises, from small to large, and this was by far our favorite.

From the accommodations to the food to the staff (cruise director Ray was fabulous) to the options for shore excursions, nothing was overlooked. It is definitely an older crowd (my husband and I are 51 & 54) but we met plenty of people near our age and enjoyed the company of everyone we met. We will definitely take another Oceania cruise in the future!

JuleS0464's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin D 4051

Copenhagen

Did the canal tour (highly recommend) and strolled around Nyhavn. Had some wonderful meals.

City Tour

Big red bus. Mostly spent in the bus. Only got out to see the Rock Church. Next time I would take the Hop On Hop Off...there is plenty to see in Helsinki!

View All 193 City Tour Reviews
st peteresburg symphony performance at the Hermitage

Very special evening. One of the highlights of the trip!

View All 9 st peteresburg symphony performance at the Hermitage Reviews
Old Town of Tallinn

Our tour guide was great but the tour moved a little slow. After getting the highlights from her, we wandered off on our own to experience Old Town and had a great day.

View All 189 Old Town of Tallinn Reviews
Visby

Just wandered into town on our own. Beautiful area! I was exhausted by this point in our trip and thought about staying on the ship but I'm so glad I didn't!

Fabulous time with our driver and tour guide. Much cheaper than the cruise line and a much more in depth experience (plus no cheesy souvenir stops where the tour operator obviously has a relationship with the store owner)!

View All undefined undefined Reviews