We booked this cruise about 4 weeks before departure. I was disappointed at first that I wasn't able to get a room with a balcony but our ocean view room was perfect and I'm glad we didn't spend the extra money! Everything about this trip was fantastic. We have been on several cruises, from small to large, and this was by far our favorite. From the accommodations to the food to the staff (cruise director Ray was fabulous) to the options for shore excursions, nothing was overlooked. It is definitely an older crowd (my husband and I are 51 & 54) but we met plenty of people near our age and enjoyed the company of everyone we met. We will definitely take another Oceania cruise in the future!

Excellent in Every Way!