3. Celestyal Olympia
Our last couple of cruises were on the emerald princess in the Caribbean which we really love. We had just come off of a P & O cruise of Italy. This cruise was really enjoyable. The food was great! With a lot of variety & quality. I enjoyed the dancing & dance lessons on deck & the good bands on deck also. We had a nice 3 bed suite with a window. My only issue was that some of the excursions were canceled & others seemed a little short. I wished we could've had more time in Santorini. We embarked from Athens & returned there. We went on excursions to Crete which was really good. We had a really good guide. We also went to Ephesus & had a knowledgeable guide there also in turkey. We visited Patmos, Mykonos. There were clubs on the boat that we never made it to with good dance music.

Very enjoyable cruise

Celestyal Olympia Cruise Review by Dcx40

• Sail Date: August 2015
  • Destination: Greece

Dcx40’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Olympia price drops

Nice cabin for 3 tho we didn't mind the loud music from the club throbbing thru the walls till midnight.