3. Carnival Sunshine
9 of us went on the cruise, flying in from London. It was awesome. The best time ever. My kids aged 12 and 14 made so many friends with the american children. Dancing on deck at night time was my highlight, it was so much fun. Donkey the CD was fantastic. My only complaint was the drinks were very expensive, I didn't get the drinks package but still spent a lot of money. The shows and comedy club were great. There was so much to do onboard. I cant afford to fly to the USA again, but I think I will book the Vista for the school holidays next year. We didn't do the shore excursions as we organised our own.

It was amazing.

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by minesawine

The shows and comedy club were great. There was so much to do onboard.

We didn't do the shore excursions as we organised our own.
minesawine’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B 1546
Cabin was small and I kept banging my head on the bunks above me. But it was fine. The shower was great.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins