3. Celestyal Olympia
I was apprehensive when taking this cruise after reading the reviews here. First listing the cons: 1. The entertainment in the cruise was sub-standard. The Muses lounge where most of the night entertainment is held can be compared to a small lounge in the other cruise ships. We tried to go to the bingo game, but saw that it wasn't taking place (no participants?). 2. Way too many ports. I wish that for some ports there was an overnight stay, so we didnt have to rush back. 3. No water available - other than for meal times. I didn't take the all inclusive package (too expensive!). But didn't expect to not have water at all times. I made sure to buy water at all the ports. 4. Shore excursions - way too expensive. I took just one shore excursion in Kusadasi - as I wasnt sure if I will have enough time to see Ephesus. The shore excursion was supposed to be for 4 hours, out of which we spent 1.5 hours in Ephesus and the rest in a carpet store (2 hours) and travel (1/2 hour). Would encourage to research in advance and venture out on your own. Pros: 1. This might be the best way to cover a lot of Greek islands in a short amount of time 2. The outdoor deck had a few dance lessons that were fun. 3. The food was awesome! I had requested vegetarian food and they even provided Indian vegetarian food! 4. The cleaning staff is amazing! My room was cleaned 2 times in a day. I have not seen that in any of my previous cruises.

Economical Cruise

Celestyal Olympia Cruise Review by nsushma

• Sail Date: August 2015
  • Destination: Greece

Pros:

2. The outdoor deck had a few dance lessons that were fun.

nsushma’s Full Rating Summary