3. Crown Princess
Our Alaska cruise was perfect, other than a bit of sickness heading to Juneau due to choppy seas. The weather was beautiful and the scenery spectacular. We received great customer service from the Excursion Manager and others during the cruise and would highly recommend this ship and itinerary. The entertainment was the best we have had on a cruise. The 20's Review and the 60's Review were so good. The singing, dancing, costumes and scenery were Broadway-worthy. The magician was much better than the one on our previous Ruby Princess cruise. The comedian was just on Last Comic Standing. They brought him in at the last minute to relieve the dance and song review during the choppy weather, so he did not have the energy for a great show. The ship was in excellent condition, as it had been in dry dock briefly over the Summer, and the restaurant staff were great. Cruise ship food typically does not suit me, but this cruise it was not as bland as our last cruise. Our cabin steward was the best we have had over our four cruises! Not sure how to review the excursions, as I would have to compare them to our Mediterranean excursions, and that would be unfair. We live in the Pacific Northwest, so we see wildlife in our yard regularly and are blessed with incredible sights and hikes nearby, therefore, I will leave it to others to decide if the excursions met their expectations. Cruising Glacier Bay was amazing, however. Worth the trip. We did not see whales close by on board, but two sea lions lazily drifted by on an iceberg, watching us watch them. Still makes me grin.

Beautiful

IrishEyes1969’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA C405
For a short cruise, the Veranda cabin was fine.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins