3. Bahamas Celebration
My husband won this cruise on a promotion for a radio station. It was our first time cruise and let me tell you when I say everything is extra and at cost, I mean every little thing. When we received our information for the cruise it was very vague. When we booked the cruise we were not at all told about a timeshare presentation. We were tricked into all inclusive 2 night resort stay including a rental car. Well the resort was NOT a resort but just a average hotel Ramada Inn. The meals were inclusive but just horrible. We couldn't even get orange juice with our breakfast because it was extra as well. We ended up paying $230 for a already included rental car due to taxes and etc. The timeshare presentation was suppose to be 2 hrs. NOT!!! more like 4 hrs of our vacation time. Our upgraded cabin was nice. I was actually surprised that the room wasn't a crack jack box. The ship needed more enjoyable entertainment. The comedy was dull and not funny at all. There was an adult show which of course was extra money. The drinks were weak also. You get 10 drink tickets with the drink package and you needed all 10 for one night. The food was plentiful and they changed up the options often. The shore excursions were nothing to write home about and totally took the pleasure out of going to the Bahamas for the first time. Nothing more than a beach trip and yet another non inclusive resort for the day.

First Time Cruise

Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by mzloren

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

We ended up paying $230 for a already included rental car due to taxes and etc.

The food was plentiful and they changed up the options often.

mzloren’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Celebration price drops

Our cabin was surprisingly nice.
  Bahamas Celebration Deck Plans