3. Queen of the Mississippi
Traveling from a northern plain state we cruised from Memphis, Tennessee to New Orleans, LA. It was interesting to see the differences in the history and cultural influences as we moved further south. The shore excursions were great history lessons. The activities while cruising were okay, but not to my interest. Our jazz themed cruise had some great entertainment, but I would have liked more jazz. The food was great and the staff were great. Our stateroom was roomy and nice. Disembarkation was quick and simple. We made our own pre and post-cruise arrangements. If we had received the information sooner, we would have looked at theirs, but by the time we received the notice it was too late.

Queen of the Mississippi

Queen of the Mississippi Cruise Review by MOOLA

MOOLA’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Cruise Lines Queen of the Mississippi price drops

Cabin was roomy with a great bed and pillows. The bathroom was roomy and well maintained.