Grand Celebration Cruise Review

New Owner Happy; Disappointed in this Cruise Line

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by sandy carver

• Sail Date: Sep 2015
  • Destination: the Bahamas

I went in knowing this was a gimic to get me to buy timeshare when i supposedly won this. By the end of the conversation i don't spent almost 900.00. I was told i had a balcony. That was what i paid 400.00 to upgrade for. Also my room was supposed to be huge. This boat has no balconies. Also i added a room for my daughter and nephew later for 400 more. Found out exact same thing except a big square u can barely see out of. Room was hot asked for a fan. Hour later nothing. Went to top deck to get air. Started feeling better. Later that night go back still no fan call and ask none left. Next night found out kids had one they called and got one immeadiately. After i was told they where out.

I also had free entertainment food and drink. And all 3 locations. Ft lauderdale and oralnado. Also not true... Paid average of 14 _19 dollars for my family to eat each meal. No entertainment anywhere. A glow party on boat was great. But we never found out anything. My kids new before i did. But we weren't together. They ran off and did their thing. the paper we are supposed to get giving us descriptions. Came at the end of the last night. While me and my partner sat on the deck with 3 other couples getting drunk talking about how we will never take this cruise line again.

The staff was amazing. Nice and deserve to work on a better ship that offers more. I think they are trying to flip it to fast leaving the customer service out the window. Inform your passengers. We where clueless to everything. And no one to help. Went to a spanish emergency procedure. What would that do we didn't understand nothing. We had a couple good moments made some great friends. But not knowing where to go what to roaming around trying to find things to do. Then by that time it's over. I pray that the next ship will have what i always dreamed of my cruise being like cause this was totally not it!

I bought timeshare. By the way totally happy with my purchase. But i would never send no one or suggest them to come this cruise ships way. I didn't take a vacation to waste time. Whole family was discouraged and down nit picking with each other cause we couldn't figure it out. Ask someone and communication is hard also. Sorry grand celebration but you lost 3 families... We all became friends got each other numbers and added each other on facebook.

We even couldnt wait to get of boat we went to the island i bought at and swam there for the day. Best part of vacation. We all planned a reunion vacation the right way in palm beach! The only thing i have to say thank you for is returning my family safe, the view from top deck, and meeting the people i met that over heard me say never again on this cruise line and struck up conversation between all 3 couples. The fact too you didn't have nothing to do and we all happen to be sitting there watching the sunset bored as heck right next to each other.

sandy carver's Full Rating Summary

Cabin level 7 E61

My ocean balcony view that cost me 400.00 was a window that was so old had a permanent film on it looked like. Totally not worth the money!! Wish I knew it was a lie. I would have been just as happy with a inside cabin. I wanted it for the balcony. I hate being lied to also.

Palm Beach

I spent 18.00 got free access to paddle boards, kyacks, piere, 4 beach chairs with 2 umbrellas. Cheap drinks. Everyth I no at this place was amazing. Loved it!!! But, cruise line don't tell you about it because it is affordable. Not 100 a person or more for the day.

sandy carver