3. Coral Discoverer
I have just returned from a Darwin to Broome Kimberley Cruise onboard the Oceanic Discoverer with my Husband. This Cruise totally exceeded my expectations. The whole experience was educational and exceptional. We were amazed at the scenery, the tides, the colours and the isolation of this destination. Onboard the lecturers Tom and Maureen were great and helped us to understand the culture of the Indigenous people and the wildlife we were lucky enough to see. The ship itself is very well equipped, the rooms very comfortable. The food is fantastic and there is a great wine selection. We especially loved the Zodiacs that allowed for a much more personal experience whilst sightseeing. The walks on the islands to the cave sights were well worth it. The reefs were beautiful and we also did the Mitchell Falls helicopter flight which was amazing. Managed to have a swim up there as well! The Captain Garry was very approachable and a great lecturer with his knowledge and interesting life stories. We felt very safe in his capable hands. Lastly, Steve our expedition leader was probably one of the best tour leaders we have had. Steve’s knowledge and passion for this destination is evident and he showed us this area with great organization and great care. He obviously loves his job and it shows. !!!! I would recommend this Cruise to everyone who loves nature and wants to see the real Top End. It should be on everyone’s bucket list .

Oceanic Discoverer Kimberley Cruise

Coral Discoverer Cruise Review by suzanne geale

It should be on everyone’s bucket list .
suzanne geale’s Full Rating Summary