3. Grand Celebration
This was my first cruise on a ship from Florida. This ship is a lot larger than their previous ship. The ship's cabins are modern and very clean. They have lots and lots of framed artwork along the walls on each of the passenger decks. The entertainment in the Encore Lounge knows how to get the party started. This band can play anything...and does it well!! The staff are very, very nice. The buffet serves food from the time you board, and until you return to West Palm Beach. The food was delicious, especially in the Stellar Prime restaurant. My kids are grow, but they have three different venues for kids of all ages to have fun. They have a venue with computers that guests can use, and it also has board games for guests to play, such as checkers, chess, and more. I did not have time to visit the Spa, but it was very, very upscale and offered a lot of services. It has a very nice and CLEAN fitness center. I would definitely sail on this cruise ship again, and bring my family and friends with me.

Fantastic Voyage

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by amdcoop

• Sail Date: August 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

amdcoop’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin U121
Clean, and furnishings were in great condition.