3. Oasis of the Seas
We just returned from a week off of the amazing Oasis of the Seas. She is one amazing boat. I traveled with my family of 4. Husband and two boys (17 and 8). This was our 7th cruise, but first with RCCL. Embarkation was very easy. We arrived at port at 10:45am and we were on the ship by 11:30. We headed to the Windjammer for lunch. It was still relatively early so it wasn't overly crowded yet. By time we left and hour later, there was a line to get into the restaurant. From there we just walked around till our room was ready at 1pm. The ship is stunning. It was one of the nicest and cleanest I've ever been on. We always choose Traditional Dining because we like to have the same waiter ever night and I don't want to have to wait for a table. I like knowing that at 6pm I can just walk right to my table and be greeted by my waiter who remembers what I like. On this trip, I was not disappointed, the waiter and the bar waiter were exceptional. Every evening the bar waiter knew what my kids wanted to drink and had it waiting for them. Service on this particular trip was excellent for us!! My younger son loves the camp. He was just disappointed that he couldn't spend more time in the camp because there was so much he wanted to do outside the camp too. He had to pick and choose what he wanted to do. He wanted to do everything! We went to all the shows except Cats. We had made reservations beforehand and just showed up 20 mins before show started and found great seats. We really enjoyed this trip! I was amazed that with so many people on board, the ship never felt overly crowded. Certain times there were lines, like for formal pictures. But I've found that in most other cruises too. I would definitely sail Oasis again!

Amazing Ship, Amazing Time!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by rglick1971

The ship is stunning. It was one of the nicest and cleanest I've ever been on.

Service on this particular trip was excellent for us!!

I would definitely sail Oasis again!
rglick1971’s Full Rating Summary