3. Grand Celebration
I have sailed this cruise line 2 years ago on the old ship and had mixed feelings after reading all the negative reviews. I can say that I was pleasantly surprised. We set sail on Labor day weekend and arrived at 11:45 AM . We valeted the car and was in a short quick line. I did all my paperwork prior and did have a passport which saves time. I also booked my dinner reservations and made an appointment for the Admiralty Club which was worth the $20 PP on line. The line was fast and I was on the ship in 15 minutes. There is a lunch buffet on deck 10 which was decent lunch fare. They have a huge spread and since this is actually a Carnival ship remodeled felt like the other large cruise lines. Our room was ready at 1:30 and we were on deck 6 inside cabin which was very large. The AC worked great and actually my wife was cold the last night of the cruise. The bathroom was ample space and the water pressure was strong. The main show in the theatre was better than the cruise I went on with Carnival last year and the lounges had great live band or guitar playing. They had the buy 5 get the 6th free on beer buckets and what was great they don't open every bottle up like the big cruise lines do and they never said no getting fresh ice refills. Disembarkation went smooth also as you must go through customs. Would go again as you get a lot for the price we paid for this 2 night cruise.

Surprised how good it was.

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by TonyRoma1

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

TonyRoma1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin U56
spacious 2 closets and plenty of room for luggage that fit under the bed. Very clean as our steward would tidy it up 2 times a day.