3. Ruby Princess
Having been on Princess before I expected more! The dining room food was okay. We ate most of our meals in the dining room, had one dinner in the Crown Grill, which was nice! Did not eat the buffet except on the first day. We traveled with family so we opted for an inside room because we knew we would be together on the ship elsewhere most of the time. The room was fine. We were most excited about Tracy Arm however because of a medical problem we were not able to do that part. I heard a lot of passengers complaining that day! It is very disappointing to book a cruise and not get what you expected. The ports of call were Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, and Victoria. We did our own excursions except for Skagway where we did the train. I thought the Mendenhall Glacier was the best of all the things we did. We took a bus and explored on our own. I probably will not do another Princess cruise. I felt that the service was not as good as before.

Ruby Princess