3. Norwegian Jewel
My bucket list thing to do was go on a cruise to Alaska. I was booked on the Norwegian Jewel with a life long friend who hadn't even been a plane before, let alone a ship!! The ship was awesome!! The crew was very personable. The housekeeping lady was very friendly and helpful to two "old ladies" and we enjoyed her bubbly personality and the towel animals. The variety of the shows every night was super. The helpfulness of the staff in the dining room was appreciated as we both had canes. The Shore Excursions were eye-opening. I was very impressed with the ship and crew and God-willing I hope to book another cruise in a couple of years. Thank you for a great experience.

Perfect First Cruise