3. Viking Atla
The Viking river cruise that we took in June 2015 was the Romantic Danube. We were treated like royalty from the start from being picked up from airport in Budapest until we flew out of Prague on our extended stay off the cruise from Nuremburg. The staff was excellent from every aspect of the cruise. The food far exceeded my expectations and was better than any five star restaurant. Our cruise director was very helpful at each port with directions on things we could do on our own. My wife and I are definitely going to be regular Viking cruise couples.

Viking Alta

Viking Atla Cruise Review by Jkgoolsby73

Jkgoolsby73’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Atla price drops

The room was very spacious for time we spent in cabin. The service that we received far exceeded any other cruise that we have taken. The bathroom was spacious for a small room especially for a big guy.
  Viking Atla Deck Plans