3. Magellan
My Husband & I have just returned from our first ever cruise on Board CMV's Magellan. All the crew on board were wonderful, very helpful, friendly and attentive. The ship was spotless and our cabin very tidy & comfortable. The food was delicious and plentiful with something for everyone. There was plenty of entertainment on board in the different bars, along with the shows in the main show bar which were particularly good. The Norwegian fjords are spectacular and, all in all we have had an amazing time. well done & Thank You.

Fabulous Cruise to Norwegian Fjords