3. Disney Dream
The cruise was absolutely amazing. My husband and I traveled with our five year old daughter. Disney does an excellent job making the cruise memorable for travelers of all ages. The children's program was awesome & well organized. The entertainment onboard is also well done. The ship itself is gorgeous, upon docking at Nassau alongside Carnival, RC & NCL the Dream invoked envy & awe in travelers aboard other ships. The food onboard was hit or miss with most items being good but not the best I've ever had. Castaway Cay is gorgeous, with plenty of water activities for everyone and the island buffet included in the cruise was delicious. Overall, we had an amazing time onboard the Disney Dream and I am already preparing to book another cruise with Disney.

Family's 1st Cruise with Disney