3. Magellan
This was my second time on Magellan and I had a wonderful holiday. It was relaxing and the itinerary and weather were fantastic. Very good value for money. A special mention to all the staff on Magellan who are friendly and very hard working, they certainly go the extra mile. The food I found was very good indeed. Some people complained about the size of the portions but with five courses for dinner, how much food do you want? I am a large person with a big appetite and was more than satisfied with the variety and amount of delicious treats. The soup was especially mention worthy. First time I had lemon soup. Very refreshing. The only reason my review does not give five stars are the lack of seating and size of some of the public spaces. The library is too small and the show lounge seems to have too many pillars and Perspex screens for a decent view of the stage. As the weather was very good a lot of people were on deck but I'm not sure if I could go on a cold weather cruise on Magellan. The casino which was barely ever used could be changed to more seating I think. My cabin was great. Shower best on any ship. Great supply of hot water with really good force.

Second Time on Magellan