• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Anthem of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
6 Awards

Absolutely loved every minute of it!!

Review for Anthem of the Seas to the Mediterranean
loobs89
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Aug 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

On behalf of my husband and I, I would like to say a huge thank you to every single member of staff on board the anthem of the seas for making our honeymoon so special. It is the first time that either of us have cruised and after our fantastic experience it won't be our last. After reading quite a few negative reviews prior to sailing we were very anxious about what our experience would be like. However, from the minute we stepped onto the ship we were 'WOW-ed' and we continued to be 'WOW-ed' for the whole two weeks. The anthem of the seas is a truly amazing ship and it is evident how much thought has gone into the planning of ensuring that Royal Caribbean give the guests the best possible experiences.

The food has been incredible and I can honestly say that neither of us have had a bad meal. We didn't try any of the speciality restaurants as we were so impressed with the food and service from all complimentary dining areas. It was that good I often had two starters or two deserts because I couldn't choose what to have – my waistline is now regretting this!! If we had to choose between the four restaurants then chic would be our favourite.

What can we say about the entertainment and activities?! The standard and variety has blown us away. We have never been somewhere that has catered for everyone in so many different ways. My husband has loved the sporting activities and has been addicted to the Ifly experience – often sitting in the standby line just to get another go! Each night we looked forward to the evening entertainment and Royal Caribbean have never failed to impress us. The crew on board are very talented and we will rock you, the gift and Spectras cabaret definitely blew our socks off. Our cruise director Joff Eaton certainly made our experience one to remember, his quick wit, stage presence and humour always put a smile on our faces. Not forgetting his change of socks and laces each evening!!

Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E1

Perfect! Plenty of space, beautiful views. In the middle of activities above and below! Would certainly recommend!

Port Reviews