3. Norwegian Sky
My husband and I took this cruise to start our new marriage. This was our ultimate honeymoon trip. And considering this would be our very first cruise ever, in our lives, we both do not know what to expect. We picked NCL Sky because it had great reviews and the length of the cruise fit our schedule. Now granted we did book the owners suite, so we received top of the line service. It was definitely exceptional. Our concierge Yahira was just absolutely amazing, and I believe she went above and beyond for us. She was very accommodating to all our needs. Our butler, Randy, also was incredible. He was very helpful and informative. And of course our stewardess Aileen was also amazing. Our cabin was always, and i mean always, clean. Again, everyone was just fantastic. Food was also great along with great servers. And I mean amazing servers. We had the pleasure of getting to dine at their specialty restaurants and every single one are to die for. I literally ate everything put in front of me. Even fruits and vegetables, and I don't usually eat those. We even tried the escargot. I mean the ambiance couldn't be better. Amazing views come with out every meal. And on top of all those, the Sky had the most fun atmosphere. wherever we go, anytime, there was always something to do, something fun. There was no wasted time. My husband and I enjoyed every single second we spent on the ship. It was worth every penny. And we have already agreed we are saving up to do this all over again. We love NCL Sky.

The Honeymoon Trip