3. Carnival Splendor
The last time I wrote a review about the Splendor it has a few cons. This cruise was one of the most relaxing vacations I've ever had. Embarcation was a breeze we got to the port early and were onboard in less than 30 min. We had an early lunch that was ok,I'm not a huge buffet fan. They seem to have had some difficulty getting the line moving during this whole trip. My travel companion really wanted to try the Mongolian wok so, I waited in line for 30 min with only 7 people in front of me. The food in the dining room was what I had expected with one he ones they have are shining exception ,I usually am not a fan of the lobster on ship. It is usually warm water lobster ,this was Maine lobster and it was outstanding, not overcooked. I think its time for new menus to be printed the ones they are currently using are a little dirty and tattered. The shining stars were Roel at the adult pool. We are not big drinkers yet after the first day he remembered our names. Wi our cabin steward was very good.Albert in the golden pearl was very good. The steak house was wonderful we actually ate there twice. The spa needs a little help with a smile and client service. it was a different group from my last trip on the Splendor.

Great vacation

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by tamc321

tamc321’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Splendor price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A 2254
I usually travel with a balcony,none were available as I booked only 3 weeks out. This OV was plenty roomy ,We didn't feel at all confined.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins