3. Island Escape
After 5yrs of no holidays due to ill health, to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary what could be better than a lovely cruise, I couldn't of been more wrong. It was a disaster. Food was cold, meat was fatty, no fish meals just slush & salad consisted of iceburge lettuce, tomatoes & onion (very Mediterranean) cold toast. couldn't wait to come home and cook myself a decent meal. The stench from the pool was sickly 1st two days before they decided to clean it, and even then I was not getting in it or nobody else was either by the looks of things. All inclusive, but you had to buy icecreams and what ever else they could get you to buy felt harassed by that .Cabin was small but ok & yes the ship is old I knew that, but people including myself are paying good money for this holiday so shouldn't be letting things slip, excursions were good but back on ship very bored until evening entertainment was average although I did love the comedian Ruddi. Staff were ok but wasn't going out of their way, I heard I member of staff being quite loud ,abrupt & extremely rude to 1 elderly gentlemen. Some choose what guest they seem to want to be nice to. Very upsetting & angry about it all and paid way over the odds for this cruise, not happy at all.

Devastating

Island Escape Cruise Review by tina wheeler

tina wheeler’s Full Rating Summary
Get Thomson Cruises Island Escape price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OV 9078
small but ok, lucky we had a balcony but wasn't worth the extra money to have it

More Thomson Cruises Island Escape Reviews