3. Viking Forseti
This was an outstanding river cruise that featured all he best in river cruising. relaxing river cruising during the day, very good regional food with a dinner at a French Chateaux, tours of wineries plus various local wines at lunch and dinner that changed daily. Bordeaux is a very beautiful city and we spent plenty of time there to enjoy it, we had a evening walking tour, a bus tour, a museum visit, plus a stretch you legs walk on our first day. My wife and I rented city bikes and rode around the city for half the day, this was on her bucket list. We visited Sauternes, Cadillac, Libourne, Saint-Émilion, Blaye, Bourg, and had an excursion to Pauillac, Médoc and Margaux. The dinner and wines and Chateau Kirwan were the highlight of the trip.There was a nice evening horse and buggy ride in Bourg after dinner with a wine tasting in the city square. One afternoon my wife was able to take a painting lesson on the boat and she enjoyed tit very much.. Michael Stamm our manager and Lorin Dragan our program manager did a fantastic job and everything was first class. This was our 5th river cruise and our 4th viking river cruise and this may have been the best one ever. I would highly recommend this river cruise if you enjoy food, cheese and wine. The Bordeaux region is very beautiful and this was a perfect trip.

Fantastic Viking Forseti Bordeaux River Cruise

ganski’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Forseti price drops

Veranda Superior
Cabin A 119
We were in the lower level but this cabin was sufficient. A clean bathroom with a nice shower, and heated floors.There is a large window with plenty of shelf space, a small refrigerator which comes in handy plus plenty of 115VAC outlets. Viking provides L'occiatane products free of charge so I never have to pack any with me.There is plenty of room in the closet to hang clothes and the luggage fits nicely under the large bed.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins