Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review
2,315 Reviews

What a Great Family Vacation; An Amazing Must Do Trip!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by ccstones

• Sail Date: Jul 2015
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

This was a phenomenal vacation. We traveled with 2 adults and 2 teenagers (17). It's hard to find some place to go where teenagers don't get bored. But they never got bored on this cruise. The entire cruise was remarkable. I mean over all most of the trip was all 5 stars. We had very few complaints.

Our only complaints were the following: Trying to get on and off the ship. That was pretty bad. Getting off much worse than getting on. Around the pool was very slippery and lots of people fell but no on seemed to get hurt very bad, myself included. It was like a slip and slide. And when I reported it, I got a lot of attitude. And the food was most of the time amazing, like 98%. Very rarely did we find something that we didn't care for. Sometimes we had to wait what I considered too long for a drink around the pool.

The ice performers were a must see show. A Las Vegas type show. Our sons loved the flow rider. Most of the service was AMAZING except for the jerk by the pool. But as you can see, in the scheme of things, our complaints are so minor and the good by far outweighs the bad. Put this trip down as an "amazing, must do trip!" I can't believe this ship is only rated a 4.0. It should be rated a 4.9 all day long.

ccstones's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin M 7677

Cave-Tubing

We loved this too. everyone had a great time!

View All 375 Cave-Tubing Reviews
Beach

This was our kids favorite. we loved it.

Snorkeling

Snorkeling on Fantasy Island! There was also a ship wreck where we went snorkeling. If you never do another excursion in your life, you have to do this one! Beautiful island!

View All 345 Snorkeling Reviews