3. Dawn Princess
My maiden voyage cruise began in melbourne. Out into port philip bay passing the lighthouses and out into the rough bass straight. Next day arrived in burnie. Took the shuttle bus and walk around a bit and headed back to enjoy the cruise ship. Day 3 i woke up to wineglass bay. And the cruise gradually followed the beautiful east coast of tasmania before arriving at hobart. Day 4 walked around hobart and returned to enjoy the cruise ship. Day 5 arrived at port arthur. My first tender boat ride to shore. You get a free history lesson here. Flowers in the gardens were quite pretty went back to the cruise ship. The sky cleared up for the first time as we lefy and then came the best scenery of the cruise as we passed cape pillar. This has to be one of the great wonders of the world. Pity the boat had to go out to sea. Day 6 my first sea day with some island scenery in the morning. Unfortunately day 7 came and it was time to go. Great band with epithani. Great food.

this is the only true holiday

Dawn Princess Cruise Review by minion almighty

minion almighty’s Full Rating Summary
Get Dawn Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OF E304
Cabin is small but that to be expected. The bathroom is the smallest i ever seen. I only use the cabin to sleep & go to the bathroom. I spent most of my time relaxing & having fun elsewhere on the ship
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins