3. MSC Divina
Just got home from a 10 Day Mederterain cruise/hotel pkg on the MSC Divina. MSC Divina is a beautiful ship and I have booked others on her and taken friends on cruises out of Miami with out too many issues. This was my 4th sailing on Divina. This time out of Barcelona there were several things that just weren't good. First, the name was misspelled of my cruise buddy and got corrected with MSC but they never corrected the flight manafest with the airline. Took a couple of hours at MIA to get her boarding pass. Also the flight was originally booked via British Airways but the actual carrier was American. We only found out by accident when we called British Airways to confirm our flight. No change info was provided by MSC. Our cabin was adequate and out room steward was exceptional. Wish I could say the same for other staff on board. Dinning room staff never smiled or said hello or good by to our group. The food quality and portions was below standard in the resturant. Looked like it was out of a frozen Lean Cuisine Box. It was even worse in the Garden Buffet. The speciality resturant, Eataly was very good. It was Holiday for the Europeans so the ship was full of rude kids running and pushing every where and no adult supervision. Pools were not relaxing due to loud splashing kids everywhere. Our first excursion was to the Isle of Capri and what a bust it was. The tour guide was rude and left the tour to get back to the ship while she stailed on the island. We stood and waited over an hour to get the bud to the top of the island. Very unorganized tour guide Ana. When I complained to the MSC rep that was with us he said it was his first time on the island and was just told to observe. He said he would have a complaint form sent to our cabin but after a day I had to go ask for one. Turned it in but waited a day and never got a reply from the Excursion desk. Went back to desk and was told that nothing coud be done. I asked to speak with the manager, Selma but she wasn't available, Two days later I got to speak with Selma but she said the same; nothing could be done. She also said that I had to be wrong about waiting for the bus so long as no one else had complained. I only now realized that the time stamps on my pictures supported my story but she really didn't care anyway. It was eassier for her to blow me off than to try to understand my issues and care about how I felt. That seems to be the method of operation of MSC staff on the Divina. They just don't seem to care about the clients experiences. Last time I sail or recommend MSC. Sorry MSC,

MSC Divina staff missed the mark in many areas.

MSC Divina Cruise Review by charlesnMiami

charlesnMiami’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 9171
Adequate but storage very limited. Cabin steward BamBang was excellent.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Capri Walking Tour
    The island is beautiful but the guide was rude and unprofessional as well as disorganized. We waited for an hour and 20mins once off the ferry for a buss to take us to AnaCapri. The guide provided few facts about the island and when asked questions but prople on the tour she would just wave and say"Over there". I filed a formal complaint with the MSC cruise excursion desk but didn't get a reply. I asked to speak with the manager, Selma, but took 3 days to get to speak with her. She said she was sorry that I didn't have a good experience but nothing could be done about it. She said that I incorectly stated the wait time since no one else complained. My pictures were time stamped indicating the excessive 1hr and 20 min wait though. Alway file a written complaint as just telling them"Didn't make it so".
    View All 56 Capri Walking Tour Reviews