3. Carnival Paradise
I recently got off the Carnival Paradise and everything was not up to expectations or what you'll think it is. On every deck there was at least two broken elevators. On lido deck (10 top) there was a sink with a out of service sign and it worked properly. Our cabin E36 toliet didn't want to flush at times. You had to wait and press and then wait and press until it worked. When we first got there the pullout beds were both dirty. My luggage was all scratched when I got it back and my mom's had a hole that it never had before. The lights in our cabin flickered on and off. Everything is out of date and when we ask for a wake up call on the last day 08/27/15. They told us is in the computer and we never got the call. On deck 8 they try to get you to get off the boat and buy jewelry if you go to the Sophie Shopping Expert Show. She'll make you get your free stuff so you can buy a Tansanite bracelet for $5000 and tell you how cheap it is. The Michael Kors watches on the boat had a sign for 10% off on one the displays and the store manager doesn't give them to you. He'll blame it on someone else and got mad at us. They put old shows in the Normande Theater, and play the same one every night. We bought rum and the bottles when we open the box were on top of each other like they were thrown in the box. In the study/game room there games were all broken and old. As for the Elation we had the best service. Serviced by Win, Christopher, and Asep. They knew what we wanted and were very attentive to us. Kind and charming waiters. But what didn't make dinner complete was the forks always had old food on them as the dishwasher was not washing them right. But other than that my waiters were the best. On deck 9 there was the arcade that cost a $1.25 or more to play one game. And the arcade was the smallest I have ever seen. The clud O2 for 15-17 was mostly boring. They had no games to give importance to like the circle club. Other than Andre a nice guy who you can spend time with and he'll teach you how to dance too. In the casino, all you smell is tobacco. But before I got on I was told it was a smoke free cruise. Which clearly was a lie because it smelled mostly like tobacco. Even ones you get in the back entrance from lido deck 10. And then the photographer wants to make you take a picture but you say no thank you and they continue. The only show that was Interesting and funny was Alex Ortiz The Punchliner Comdiean. Who is very humble and is a recommend show. On Lido deck 10, they had 2 pools which were to tiny they all were full of people. Hot tubs were full we never had a chance to get in. The Paris Buffet was open for breakfast to lunch but closed until 11:30pm and they only have nasty pizza and soft serve ice cream to eat. The sliding doors don't open until you are really close and they take to long. The bar lady Kwee doesn't assist you if she doesn't want too. The goft course and everything was to tiny. Back on deck 7, I got hurt walking stairs because the elevators take to long they wanted to charge you for a bandage when your bleeding all over. We made it to Grand Cayman they limit the people of the boat. And at the end you rather stay on the boat because we took the best 10 tour and we went to about 6 places and one was the trash mil. On are way to Conzumel in the middle of the ocean 10 hours away from Conzumel and 8 hours away from Grand Cayman a man got intoxicated. And the captain told someone else to tell us the boat is going back to Grand Cayman. Everyone when downstairs to talk to the captain but he didn't dare to show his face as his excuse was he is driving the boat at 7 or 8 pm. He already turned the boat and the captain never showed up. We got to Grand Cayman hours before but the captain dropped of the Man and started to go around the island. He was going fast to Grand Cayman but he couldn't drop the guy off and go fast to Conzumel. No one wanted to go to Grand Cayman. They gave us $10.04 per person for Conzumel ( we had insurance and they closed there lines for carnival.) And everyone was disappointed. If you are not Vip diamond you aren't treated right. The cruise is not modern or redone as they say. On the last day the there was 3 guys to fix one light. And everything else is broken.

Not up to expectations

Ages 16+
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E E36
Our room service was nice his name was Budi and I would recommend him. But our room was terrible.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins